Sunday, May 16, 2010

The idea of my lifetime-So far

I was watering our germinating marigolds this morning with Grace (Our five year old), when I thought to my self, why not add a millionth thing to my to do list and start a blog! I ran outside to tell my husband, and he scoffed it off thinking it may just be another hairbrained idea of mine. ( Like going to the gym, keeping up with the laundry, or actually getting to things on time.. I'm still working on all those) But the truth is, it's a virtual world out there, and I want something my kids can read twenty years from now and it not smell like moth balls, or been ruined in a flood. I also loved the idea of being able to remember-uh hold on one is yelling at the other! Ahh yes, where was I? Oh yeah, preserving these wonnnnnderful yet chaotic days of stay at home Moms. I love where I'm at in life, a little extra sleep would be helpful, but honestly, who needs it right? I also wanted to be able to jot down the funny and cute things our kids do and say ( Like last month when Hannah our two year old jumped out of her crib to fly like buzzlight year, resulting in a trip to the ER-she was A-ok and a funny story to tell her later in life) I also Love knitting, and wanted a place to share my work, love and frustration with the art-yes the art!! So I'll write when I have the time, and a funny story to share, but for now I have a pile of dishes to attend to!

No comments:

Post a Comment